Wazuh Threat Detection
Wazuh Threat Detection
Request a QuotePlease give us 24 hours to respond to your request.
The Best Remote OS Log Acquisition
KEY PROPOSED PLATFORM COMPONENTS:
- Skybox view of each OS or container
- Control over flow and volume to Saas SIEM
- Security posture per asset
- Host based Intrusion Detection
- Endpoint vulnerability scanning
Why is remote endpoint data important?
Our objective is to send these logs in near real time to our Exabeam platform; however, it is important to note that when we collect and review Endpoint Data this way, we can make more sense about the posture of the endpoint, allowing analysts the ability to make better decisions with the presented, asset specific, data.
Castra will have the ability with playbooks to execute on-demand vulnerability scanning or monitoring cloud security configurations, just to name two. Wazuh is built with the needs of an organization’s future in mind: multi-region cloud, scale, automation, reporting, RBAC, archiving, and more.
If you speak with the likes of Gartner, they will tell you that logging, UEBA, and SOAR are now the three key components of a modern-day SIEM. But all logs do not need to reside in the same bucket.
Your end user base has a device, even if that device is only used to connect to a VDI; this device ultimately interfaces with your business assets daily/hourly. You may already have an ML based EDR tool such as Cortex XDR. EDR/XDR tools are amazing at preventing spread and stopping concerns, yet user and asset behaviors still should be collected and analyzed via our ML based SIEM platforms.
- Regulator Compliance
- Security Analytics
- Intrusion Detection
- Cloud Security
- Container Security
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Log Data Analysis
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Detection
This platform will allow hybrid security operations teams to help reduce risk, time, and exposure:
- With data lakes commoditizing, this open platform can potentially reduce costs around trying to keep all the things in one data repository.
- Castra analysts’ vision is enhanced. Shared object data and insights will lead to improved visibility into the overall risk of users and accounts, devices, and other transitory objects in environments.
- The ability to apply intel will allow the Castra team to improve security by tackling a broader range of use cases.
- Compliance and hardening concerns illustrate where the client should be spending time and resources.
Vet OS Status with Hardening
& Compliance Views of all Data
There is still a good bit to glean from the endpoint that might not work well as data in a SIEM but helps define “risk” and points out ways to remediate.
Use Key Logs in AI & Machine Learning
Wazuh allows Castra to control on a volumetric scale, data flow to your AI and machine learning platforms, allowing it to focus on security-related data, while keeping all other metrics for your organizational needs. MITRE TTP-related data useful to the UEBA among other data is forwarded or polled in near real time for SIEM consumption.
Compare Vulnerability Vector Data with CVSS Score in Real-Time
Security Analysts can compare zero-day detections with security posture of the target and provide meaningful analysis, including a breakdown of files changed if needed. With Wazuh, Castra can show the “what” from an endpoint collection perspective, in collaboration with the XDR solution.